Shane Frank has extensive transactional and litigation experience and has been protecting the interests of his clients for over 20 years. From small firms to Fortune 500 companies, Frank is well versed in handling the concerns of business owners of all types and in helping guide them through legal matters.
Specialists in Tax Litigation
3009 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 1700
Houston, TX 77056
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- J.D., South Texas College of Law
- Small Business Jobs Act: Big Benefits for Small Businesses, Tax Notes, Nov. 15 2010, 2010, TNT 220-7.
- Courts Give Green Light to Claiming R&D Credit for Supplies, May 2010, Practical Tax Strategies.
- Cases Confirm Applicability of Estimates in Research Credit Claims, Tax Notes, Aug. 24, 2009, 2009 TNT 161-6.
- The Research and Development Tax Credit: Claim What You Deserve, MMA Journal, January/February 2006.
In the Media
Quoted and interviewed by the press on various tax matters– including The New York Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Inside Public Accounting and the New England Business Journal.
- Member of the Littlefield Society at the University of Texas
- Member Conductor’s Circle: Houston Symphony
- US Tax Court
- US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of the State Bar of Texas (Tax Section)
- Awarded Honorary State of Texas FFA Degree